Why choose Off Site Belgium?
- Failure costs are minimised by the comprehensive quality tests we carry out in our factory before the prefab bathroom units are packed and prepared for transport.
- Price-wise, we can easily ensure that the cost of the prefabricated bathroom is lower than a traditional bathroom.
Reduced construction time
Because our units are delivered almost fully furnished, there is no need to install individual components which drastically reduces construction time.
Smaller carbon footprint
Off Site Belgium only works with high-quality products that guarantee a long service life. Moreover, we use renewable raw materials for the production of our units.
- We work everything out in 3D according to the client's wishes. This can include almost anything, from a standard square to an L-shaped bathroom with a round shower corner.
- No restrictions in terms of dimensions or materials. Of course, you can always count on our professional advice.
Produced in a conditioned factory
The production of our prefabricated bathrooms always takes place under climate-controlled conditions to ensure optimum quality.
Single point of contact
Although we have an extensive team of engineers, technicians and support staff, we operate a single-point-of-contact policy. Our employees are always closely involved.
- Our turnkey bathrooms are designed in detail with sophisticated 3D software. Moreover, you can count on the necessary guidance and equipment to ensure a smooth installation.
- No more headaches on site. No extra grinding. The bathroom is positioned in the exact place and ready. Plug and play.
Just-in-time delivery (JIT)
We deliver everything on site when it is needed and not a day earlier. We do this by being flexible, always in consultation with our customer.
There are no storage costs on site, 95% less waste on site and no unnecessary logistic operations.